News Foreign policy Ministry Travel to Poland
13 January 2016
The consultations will be attended by MFA Undersecretary of State Marek Ziółkowski and the First Deputy Foreign Minister of the Russian Federation, Vladimir Titov. The agenda will include bilateral issues, among others political relations; the question of commemoration; economic, trans-border and regional cooperation; and the functioning of Polish-Russian dialogue institutions.
Deputy chiefs of Polish and Russian diplomacy will also discuss selected international issues, such as: EU-Russia and NATO-Russia relations, the implementation of the Minsk agreements, and the security situation in the Middle East (Syria).
On the Polish side’s initiative, the Smolensk crash investigation will also be on the agenda.
Previous consultations took place in Warsaw on 23 February 2015.
MFA Press SpokesmanSee more
- Statement of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Poland
- FM Waszczykowski talks to Radio WNET on the Visegrad Group, Russian parliamentary elections and Poland’s efforts to secure UN SC seat
- Madeleine Albright and Witold Waszczykowski discuss NATO policy towards Russia
- Deputy Minister Marek Ziółkowski discusses legal aspects of response to Russian aggression
- Minister Witold Waszczykowski meets Russian ambassador