News Foreign policy Ministry Travel to Poland
24 January 2015
It is yet another example of a flagrant breach of the ceasefire and the Minskaccord, which paved the way for de-escalating the conflict in eastern Ukraine. Once again innocent civilians, including women and children, paid with their lives for concluded agreements not being respected.
We fully subscribe to today’s statement on this subject issued by the High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy. We categorically call fordetermining who was responsible for today’s shelling and the recent acts of violence in eastern Ukraine and fortheir exemplary punishment.
MFA SpokesmanSee more
- Polish citizen released from Ukrainian prison
- Minister Witold Waszczykowski about Eastern Partnership and Dutch decision on Ukraine: “European solidarity holds for all parties”
- Deputy Minister Marek Ziolkowski at the Security Forum in Kiev
- Polish-Ukrainian talks on regional security
- Deputy Minister Jan Dziedziczak visits Ukraine