News Foreign policy Ministry Travel to Poland
24 January 2015
It is yet another example of a flagrant breach of the ceasefire and the Minskaccord, which paved the way for de-escalating the conflict in eastern Ukraine. Once again innocent civilians, including women and children, paid with their lives for concluded agreements not being respected.
We fully subscribe to today’s statement on this subject issued by the High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy. We categorically call fordetermining who was responsible for today’s shelling and the recent acts of violence in eastern Ukraine and fortheir exemplary punishment.
MFA SpokesmanSee more
- Foreign Minister Witold Waszczykowski and Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson visit Kyiv
- Deputy Minister Joanna Wronecka on a two-day visit to Ukraine
- Konrad Szymański talks to Rzeczpospolita about European prospects of Ukraine
- Minister Witold Waszczykowski meets President Leonid Kuchma
- Statement of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Poland