News Foreign policy Ministry Travel to Poland
20 March 2017
“We promote careers of Polish citizens in international institutions and organizations,” said the deputy minister. “I’m sure that many of you dream of joining the diplomatic service or international institutions. With its wide range of internships and traineeships, including at posts abroad, the MFA gives you a chance to go ahead with your plans,” he added.
The meeting took place at the University of Warsaw on 19 March. The topic of the 58th Competition was “Religious systems of the world.”
Deputy Minister Jan Dziedziczak also referred to last year’s World Youth Day in Krakow. “It was an opportunity to promote Poland as a modern country with an undeniable contribution to European and global history, a country that draws strength from its identity and Christian values,” he said. The deputy minister recalled that Poles are a dynamic and open society. “Our strength comes from the tradition; we profess deep spiritual values,” he emphasized.
The Knowledge about Poland and Contemporary World Competition is organized by the Institute of European Studies of the University of Warsaw’s Faculty of Political Science and International Studies, with MFA’s support. This year, the winners will go on an MFA-funded study visit to Vilnius, where they will learn the ropes of Polish and European diplomacy. Moreover, the laureates were presented with e-readers featuring publications prepared by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
MFA Press OfficeSee more
- Deputy FM: We want to restore the work ethic of the Polish diplomat, PAP dispatch from 9 March, 2017
- Deputy FM: Tusk did not ask the government to become a candidate for EC president, PAP dispatch from 9 March 2017
- Deputy Minister Jan Dziedziczak: we expect Trump to implement his commitment to abolish visas for Poles, PAP dispatch from March 8, 2017
- Deputy Minister Jan Dziedziczak took part in a launch of a book about Poles who rescued Jews during the Holocaust
- Deputy Minister Jan Dziedziczak meets the president of Romania’s Senate