News Foreign policy Ministry Travel to Poland
Jan Dziedziczak graduated in political science from the Faculty of Journalism and Political Science of the University of Warsaw. As a scholarship holder of the Japanese government and the United Nations University in Tokyo, he took part in information policy and media training hosted by public broadcasting corporations in Japan, Australia and New Zealand in 2005. In 2008, he completed an advanced defence programme at the National Security Faculty of the National Defence University in Warsaw.
From July 2006 to November 2007, he was press spokesman for Jarosław Kaczyński’s government. Since 2007, a deputy to the 6th, 7th and 8th Sejms. His parliamentary work involved the Polish community abroad, the repatriation of Poles from Kazakhstan, and building Poland’s image abroad. He was active in the Culture and Media Committee, the Committee on Liaison with Poles Abroad, and the Extraordinary Subcommittee for Examination of Citizens’ Bill on Return to Poland of People of Polish Extraction Deported and Exiled by USSR Authorities.
He was also a member of several permanent parliamentary delegations and bilateral groups, including the Polish Sejm and Senate’s delegation to the NATO Parliamentary Assembly, the Sejm and Senate’s delegation to the Parliamentary Assembly of the Republic of Poland and the Republic of Moldova, and the Parliamentary Group on Belarus. Moreover, he was chair of the Polish-Icelandic, and co-chair of the Polish-Serbian and Polish-Romanian Parliamentary Groups.See more
- Deputy FM: We want to restore the work ethic of the Polish diplomat, PAP dispatch from 9 March, 2017
- Deputy FM: Tusk did not ask the government to become a candidate for EC president, PAP dispatch from 9 March 2017
- Deputy Minister Jan Dziedziczak: we expect Trump to implement his commitment to abolish visas for Poles, PAP dispatch from March 8, 2017
- Deputy Minister Jan Dziedziczak took part in a launch of a book about Poles who rescued Jews during the Holocaust
- Deputy Minister Jan Dziedziczak meets the president of Romania’s Senate